My name is Kathy Eich. I’m an herbalist, aromatherapist and pre-physician assistant student. My herbal practice goes back 25 years. Over the course of that time, I have lived in 3 areas of the country, worked extensively with all age groups, and have experience with chronic disease and ill health, as well as acute conditions. I am also able to work with most prescription medications.
I am available for weekday consultations in Madison, WI. Please contact me at email@example.com to schedule an appointment.
Consultation Fees- (cash, check or charge)
- Initial consultation lasting 60 min.: $75 , plus the cost of herbs
- Follow ups lasting 30-45 min.: $40, plus the cost of herbs
What will an assessment include?
A consultation takes into account many things.
- Your immediate health concerns
- The tongue
- Health history, and traumas
- Organ system deficiencies and excess
- How you stress, and your reaction to it
- Hormonal imbalances, if applicable
- Ancient Greek tissue state and humoral medicine theories, and plant usage according to taste and energetics.
- Herb specific indications of the Eclectic doctors
Other things that will be taken into account that may affect health are: the use of prescription medications, nutritional deficiencies, lifestyle, and life circumstances.
In the end, we map out a health plan. Please note that the work of good health takes time. We work through layers. Goals will be realistic and reflective of this.