In spirit work (a.k.a. shamanic work) a person acts as an intermediary–communicating with spirits on behalf of the one seeking healing, or on behalf of their own healing. The process calls for the individual to journey, in most cases, into the realm of spirits in other dimensions to retrieve information and facilitate healing.
In the first course on Spirit Work, each individual learned to journey and gain experience traveling and receiving information in other dimensions from power animals, spirit guides, plant talismans and stones. We worked on learning to feel vibrations of energy fields, did chakra meditations, and practice soul and past life retrieval. We also did a bit of talking about an individuals soul purpose according to their elemental clans: nature, water, fire, mineral and earth.
In this next course on spirit work, the following techniques we will work with (but will not be limited to):
- Work further with Chakra mediations
- Learn the discipline of extraction (finding things that are lodged in the body and energy field that need to be removed)
- Beginning the work of clearing space and people.
- Start shadow work (required reading, see below)
- Continue to practice the skill of journeying for ourselves and others, and of soul retrieval
Number of Classes: 6
Day: Wednesdays, March 4-25, (week off April 1st) April 8 & 15
Where: My house
Required reading: Your Shadow, by Robin Robertson
If you are interested in enrolling, and have not studied with me before, that is okay. The only requirement is that you know how to journey, and communicate with your helping spirits.
Please leave a note below if you would like to receive an application. Thanks!